Default login: 4G-N12
Default IP for 4G-N12
4G-N12 ASUS Login
Follow these instructions to login as an admin
- Make sure your computer is connected to your router or a wireless network.
- It is better to use a router cable instead of a wireless network to avoid losing connection during configuration.
- Type in the IP address of your ASUS 4G-N12 router into your preferred browser. The IP address is located at the back of the router.
- Type in the default username and password of the router to gain access into the admin panel. In case you don’t know the username and password, there are some default usernames and passwords for 4G-N12 routers by ASUS .
4G-N12 ASUS Support
Using an incorrect username or password can make it difficult to login into the 4G-N12 router. Always take note of your login details after you have changed them.
- Forgotten Login Password?
- Use the hard reset function. There is a small black button at the back of the router case. Press the black button for about ten seconds.
- Login Page not loading?
- The admin page may not load if your device is not well connected to the Wi-Fi and if a wrong IP address as been set as the default one.
- You might have problems loading the login page because your network is using a different IP address. Check our IP address router list to get the correct address. There is a tutorial available how to find your router’s IP address.