How to login to your TP-Link Routers
- Make sure your router cable is connected to your computer. You can also use your wireless network instead of a router cable.
NOTE; There are some risks attached to using a wireless connection, such as being logged off without warning. It is advisable to use a wired connection whenever you want to set up the TP-Link router.
- Put in the IP address of the TP-Link router in your preferred web browser. The address is at the back of the router.
- In case you don’t have a username and password, the router has a default username and password that can be gotten through the admin panel.
TP-Link Router Help
If you are having problems logging into your router, you are likely using an incorrect username and password. Don’t forget to take note of the username and password after you have changed them.
- Router login page not loading?
- Check your Wi-Fi if your login page fails to load, and make sure your device is connected to it.
- Cross-check the IP address to know if an incorrect IP address is set as the default one.
- Forgotten Password?
- Reset the router login to factory settings. To do this, locate the small black button at the back of the router. Press the black button for about ten seconds.
- If the pages have issues with loading or speed, this means that your network uses a different IP address. Check out our IP address router list to get the correct IP address.